Stay in Touch:
- You are here: Home > Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics Russian Academy of Sciences
You are here
Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics Russian Academy of Sciences
Department of Physical Electronics
- Electrical transport and noise in high-Tc Josephson junctions.
- Applications of Josephson junctions for THz detection and spectroscopy
Laboratory of Low-Dimensional Nanostructures
- Growth and characterization of Bi-2212 single crystal whiskers. Fabrication of Bi-2212 stacked structures with intrinsic Josephson junctions and c-axis cross-whisker junctions.
- Interlayer quasiparticle tunneling and intrinsic Josephson effects.
- Dynamics of Josephson vortex lattice in stacked structures: dissipation mechanisms, coherent Josephson response to external subterahertz radiation, interaction with pancake vortex lines, mechanisms of Josephson vortex lattice melting.
- Growth of thin oxide superconducting films and heterostructures
Laboratory of Thin-Film Oxide Electronics
Fabrication of oxide epitaxial thin-film, bicrystal structure and heterostrucutres, current transport phenomena, microwaves and low noise experimental investigation of oxide interfaces, sensitive detectors for sub mm waves
Laboratory of Superconducting Devices for Signal Detection and Processing
Technological processes of manufacture the new materials for solid state electronics
- Manufacture NdGaO3 substrates with any types and orientation
- Research and development thin-films new technologies
- X-Ray structural analysis
Category 1.0 - Physics of Superconductivity
Category 2.0 - Basic Materials Research into Superconductors
Category 4.0 - Superconducting Electronics (small-scale applications)
Class 2 - Research Organizations
Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 15:46