- You are here: Home > National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU), Ukraine
You are here
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU), Ukraine
Institute for Condensed Matter Physics (NASU, Lviv)
Research into fundamental properties of high-Tcmaterials, theoretical engineering of high-Tc electronic devices
Institute of Metal Physics (Kyiv), Superconductivity Department
Physics of superconducting state in high-Tc superconducting compounds (cuprates, oxypnictides, magnesium diboride, etc.): Cooper pairing mechanisms, pseudo-gap origin, vortex states, electrodynamics and vortex pinning in HTS materials, HTS Josephson-junctions; nano-physics and nano-technology of HTS cuprate films with controlled nanostructure; research and development of new HTS superconducting materials and devices, nanophysics of magnetic oxides and nanostructures on their base.
Institute of Metal Physics (Kyiv), Superconducting Electronics Department
- Fabrication and study of single- and double-barrier Josephson junctions (JJs) based on low-temperature superconductors
- Computer simulation of JJ characteristics based on modern theoretical models, including that of multiple Andreev reflection
- Design and fabrication of JJ-based sensors and devices
- Design and fabrication of JJ circuits for quantum and classic computing
- Experimental and theoretical investigation of elastic and inelastic tunneling processes in junctions
- Tunneling spectroscopy of superconductors
- STM and AFM investigations of superconductors.
Institute of Physics (Kyiv)
Theory of Superconductivity
Institute for Superhard Materials (IHM, Kyiv)
High-pressure and high-temperature synthesis, sintering, treatment, oxygenation and characterization of superconducting ceramic compounds.
Kharkov Institute of Physics and Technology, Institute for Theoretical Physics (ITP)
Theoretical study of the pinning-mediated nonlinear anisotropic vortex dynamics